RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:21:20 +0200
Dear friends.. time is running and also if we are in the middle of our
Summer University we are working for you all.
Well first of all.. ARRIVALS

Who come before the 4 of September, wed. by plane, car, train, boat,
foot and who is coming also after the 3 of september not by plane  has
to send an email to ME and to Giorgio ( [log in to unmask]) as soon as
possible.. we will try to be helpful as much we can but please send a
mail to both of us..

INSTEAD.. who is coming by plane the 4 of september and the following
days will find in the arrival hall of the airport our members that will
address you directly to the Student House

REGISTRATION.. we will start to register the 4 of September until
saturday morning for the late arrivals.  in the next days we'll decide
the timtables of the secretariat.

In this moment we have to use two students House, the main one will host
185 people so in this moment i have more than 230 applicants it means
that the last applicants, considering the date of application in the
server ,will be lodged in the second student House in Via Biasi, well
bus served, easy reachable and 10 minutes far from the main one. BUT
PLEASE WHO OF YOU IS NOT COMING, PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY.

Check the website in the next days because we are close to give you all
the programme and all the news.. ciao

Enrico

Your Pm and Post Pm Coordinator

--