RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2001

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:22:22 +0100
AEGEE-Brescia is organising a local event for internal
education and motivation: a SKI WEEK for our members!
but we'd like to extend the invitation to the whole
region of ours!!!

It's a wonderful opportunity to stay in a 3/4 stars
hotel with 3 meals included and a weekly ski-pass for
many different places, everything  for only 300
Euro!!!

But... unfortunately, there are some conditions:

- First, we have really SHORT TIME; ‘cause we have the
opportunity to take advantage of a good promotion and
there are not so many places we should book the hotel
as soon as possible! So we need a quick answer and a
quick payment in advance (50%) to book the hotel!

- Second, as I already knew there weren’t many places.

At first we thought to invite only Italian people,
‘cause there isn’t  such a long time for international
money transfer and for visa, but at the end we decided
to extend the invitation to our RAIBOW region!!!

The deadline to receive the money in advance (or the
proof of your payment by FAX or email attachment) is
Tuesday 30rd January! but we'd like to
receive your answer at least a 10 days before!

deadlines:
20/01/2001: to agree
30/01/2001: to send money or a proof of your payment
by FAX or email attachment (50% in advance)

soooo... HURRY UP !!! it's a wonderful chance for
everyone !!!

marco

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

marco merigo
*president of AEGEE-Brescia

http://www.markus.it.cf
ICQ# 21057205[mArKuS]

via Pasubio, 28
I-25128 Brescia
Italy

mobile +39.(0)347.3717499
home +39.030.394349
fax +39.02.700438177

AEGEE-Brescia website on
http://digilander.iol.it/AEGEEBS
AEGEE-Brescia mail to     [log in to unmask]

=====