RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 00:05:14 +0100
Hi dears,
here you have the Monthly Report of the RAINBOW Region for February and
beginning of March:

1-Rainbow Regional Meeting (RRM), Maribor 9-11 February 2001, short results.
2-Guido Cagnoni responsible for European Projects: Youth for Europe.
3-Michele Foffano responsible for Visa matters.
4-Next Rainbow Regional Meeting (RRM), Rome 20-22 April 2001.
5-NetCom at the Rainbow Events.
6-Next Events "under the RAINBOW".

1-Rainbow Regional Meeting (RRM), Maribor 9-11-2001, short results.
A perfect RRM was organized by AEGEE Maribor, many people came and had
fruiful workshops on: "AEGEE Europe structure", "Actual Projects in AEGEE",
"Managing Lama".
The Regional debate and great parties made this RRM one of the best I've
never participate. For the full results see archive on:
http://www.aegee.uni-karlsruhe.de/?A2=ind0102&L=rainbow-l&F=&S=&P=
2353

2-Guido Cagnoni responsible for European Projects: Youth for Europe.
The Network Commission aim is to bring the European level of the
association closer to the Locals, in this way if anybody is interessting in
organizing an Event inside the Projects "Youth for Europe" (and get funds
for this) should write to Guido Cagnoni, Board member of AEGEE Ferrara,
mail him to: [log in to unmask]

3-Michele Foffano responsible for Visa matters.
To make easier the Visa procedures of any single Events in our Region, and
especially where they are more complicated, in Italy, you should write to
Michele Foffano, AEGEE Treviso President, he put lot of his effort in
getting visas for Eastern European AEGEE members, now he wants to share his
knowledges, mail him to: [log in to unmask], or calling him at
+300415900434

4-Next Rainbow Regional Meeting (RRM), Rome 20-22 April 2001.
We are working on the next RRM, AEGEE Roma is already activated, it'll be
focused mainly on Summer University, but Regional Debates and workshops for
Fresh Members are even included. Keep on line updated news will be sent on
the Lists.
I must say sorry to all the Locals that for different reasons applied for
the organization of the same RRM: thanks to AEGEE Udine, Bergamo, Ferrara,
and especially to AEGEE Salerno that taking care a lot of organzing the
next RRM

5-NetCom at the Rainbow Events.
Since our Region is one of the more active one in organizing Events I
couldn't participate to the ones organized till now, but in the future me
and my Subcommissioners will try to participate to all of them, in order to
help the organizers and spread better the information among the Region.
Forgive us since now if our budegts or times are not enough to cover all
dates.

6-Next Events "under the RAINBOW".
The Region is full of energies, take a look of the future Events:
-12/17 April, "Communication Event" by AEGEE-Torino and AEGEE-Genova (in a
beautiful island in front of the Liguria region)
-20/22 April, "Rainbow Regional Meeting" by AEGEE Roma and Network
Commission (in a chrming village in the Castles hilly belt of Rome)
-03/06 May, "International Youth Film Festival" by AEGEE Salerno (this is
an UNOFFICIAL EVENT, but it sounds interessting for who won't go to the Agora)
-10/13 May, "Sport Spring Week End" by AEGEE Milano (sport, culture, and
leisure in the biggest and most modern city of Northern Italy)
-17/20 May, "Eastwards enlargement of EU..." by AEGEE Udine (a Conference
inside the Quo Vadis Project, how can you miss it?)
-07/09 September, "Action Europe Planning Meeting 2001" by AEGEE Valletta
and AEGEE Europe (the important Statutory Meeting in the island of the
paradise)
-September, a Quo Vadis Project Event by AEGEE Napoli (NOT OFFICIALLY
ANNOUNCED YET)

Other Events are planned but nothing is sure yet (AEGEE Zagreb, AEGEE
Genova and AEGEE Torino are working on them).

Before closing a special thanks to my Subcommissioners Angela, Nicola,
Mladen and Claudio that always are helping me and the RAINBOW Region a lot.

That's all folks, thanks for your attention, feel free to write me for
comments, explanations, critics..., and don't forget to meet at the:

-AGORA 03/06 May, by AEGEE-Constanta and AEGEE-Europe, and...
-POST AGORA 07/13 May, "Picture Diversity Multiculturality in Romania" by
AEGEE Timisoara.

DAVIDE CALENDA
-Network Commissioner for RAINBOW Region
(Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina)
-Treasurer and Erasmus Responsible of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org