RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 01:16:37 +0100
Your members need a training course???

Here it comes:

The Spring Education Campaign!!!

I am sure you have thought about organizing the local
training for members of you antenna! And I am sure
that sometimes it seemed to be quite difficult!

That is why AEGEE Academy board started

The Spring Education Campaign!

If you still think of organizing a training course for
your members write to:

And we will provide you with all the necessary
materials and guides how to make the training course
in your antenna!!!

You can also count for the personal assistance from
the Academy, if necessary!

Do not hesitate and send an e-mail to:

to get the information and start acting!!!