RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2003

From:
Alexianne Galea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexianne Galea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:50:17 +0200
BAYREUTH [Germany]
...why's this?

Well, we all got an e-mail address, some of us even have their own webpage and also through our RAINBOW LIST, we are able to share and send information about our projects and various activities - it's all about COMMUNICATION via the world wide web.
In fact, we're very much part of the INFORMATION SOCIETY!

WAKE UP! The DIGITAL REVOLUTION IS WITH US!!!
Then, mark these dates - 4th -6th JULY 2003!

Then,  if you have a strong OPINION  about this topic and would like to THINK about ways in which Europe can manage the drastic advances of communication technologies and create a society in which all members can take advantage from the benefits from access to 'information' and tools of communication join us at our Study Meeting in Bayreuth.
The Study Meeting, enjoying the support of the WORLD BANK is part of the AEGEE project Youth and Globalisation and wants to give European youth a platform to discuss how to deal actively with the forces of globalisation and how to shape them in a way that is advantageous to Europe and the world.
So, don't MISS OUT! Send your contact info and a paragraph about yourself (course of study/motivation) to [log in to unmask]  If you require additional information, I can also forward you the Programme and you can also check out our webpage: www.aegee.org/globalyouth
                                        sunny Maltese greetings,
                                                         Alexianne on
behalf of the YG TEAM!