RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2002

From:
"Chiara B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chiara B.
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:01:45 +0100
Hi eveybody,
both those who attended last RM in Kranjska Gora and who missed the chance to learn more about AEGEE and Regional matters!
  First: big thanks to AEGEE-Ljubljana for the perfect organization and the care for everything and for everybody!!!

  Second: gathering "results" from the RM:

  - my lecture on Presentation Techniques is available for anyone who wants it: just e-mail me and get your copy as zip file for only 28 KB!
  Lecture on ppt + Handout included!!! Special offer!!! ;-)))

  - I am currently working on the minutes of the "RM Agora Simulation": participants will get it as soon as the file is ready!

  - I am also currently working on recovering from the dancing competition and trying to put back in order all my muscles & bones... (BTW Thanks Mariano for the co-operation!!! ;-))
Hope to see you soon around the Region and of course Europe!
Keep in touch and don't forget that your NetCommissioner and his kids will never stop working for you!

Chiara Benetazzo

AEGEE-Treviso
ABC team
Rainbow sub-Commissioner team