RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2002

From:
Matjaz Horvat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matjaz Horvat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:14:34 +0100
Hello everybody, especially my dear Rainbowers.
I have the pleasure to introduce the new board of AEGEE Ljubljana, elected
on 20 February 2002.

**************************************
*President: Matjaz Horvat; [log in to unmask]*
**************************************
*Secretary: Sasa Sirca; [log in to unmask]*
*Treasurer: Petra Kavrecic; [log in to unmask]*
*Public Relations: Masa Ekar; [log in to unmask]*
*SU / Local Activities: Ksenja Pirc: [log in to unmask]*

I also invite you to take a look at our webpage, where you will be regularly
informed about current events by clicking on http://aegee.interblod.com

Have FUN!

Matjaž Horvat
President: AEGEE Ljubljana