RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2006

From:
Burcu Inan IPWG <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Burcu Inan IPWG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:33:52 +0200
Dear Friends!

With great pleasure I would like to encourage you all to apply for the
upcoming Election Observation Mission (EOM) to the Ukrainian
Parliamentary elections, on March 26th.

Again, AEGEE is taking a leading (not following ;-) role as an
international youth NGO to empower young people to be engaged as
international election observers.

With the support of AEGEE-Odessa we invite 20 AEGEE'ans from all over
Europe to the Ukrainian harbour city of Odessa, from the 23rd till the
28th of March. The very participation in the process of democracy is a
unique, gasping and life-changing experience that many
will not forget…

Please apply online at the AEGEE.org website, or click the following link:

http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/ID/ODS0603ELEE

The strict deadline of application is Sunday February 26th, 24:00 hours
Brussels time!

The EOM project in AEGEE is part in the Flagship Project 'Take Control –
Ways to democracy in Europe'. http://www.aegee.org/takecontrol/. The
project now aims at taking its 'raison d'etre' a step further,
planning to observe the most relevant elections on the European
continent taking place in 2006 and 2007.

Hope to see many of you in Odessa,

your EOM – team,

Selene – Juscha – Stefan – Olaf - Burcu