RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Aegee Udine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aegee Udine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 18:14:17 +0200
Hi dear rainbowist friends,

you don't know what to do at the weekend and more precisely 8 - 9 June 2002?

Do you like sport, especially running (even if you are not Karl Lewis), staying openair in general?

Do you want to discover the surrounds of Udine?

In the weekend 8-9 June there will be a sport event, organised by a local association, in  Fagagna, a small village just outside Udine, and AEGEE Udine is trying to form a team in order to take part at this game.

The event name is "ventiquattro per un'ora" => translated "24 for an hour"
many teams composed by 24 runners and by supporters take part

Starting from 4pm of saturday, each member of the team run for one hour and then leave the place at his friend; it can happen for you to run also at midnight or at three o'clock in the night!!!! (and you don't have to run all the time, you can just walk if you want)
There is a team winner (which has run in total more miles) and also a winner for each hour.

Our purpose is not to go there to win (in case if we win, very umprobable, we are happy, but...), but just to partecipate and have fun together!!!

Because moreover the run there is the support outside and also our base-camp formed by our tents where to spend the night together.
And at the end of all, we would like to organise a dinner together with AEGEE Udine members and socrates students of Udine in an agritourism nearby.

Our problem is that at the moment we have not reached the number of runners to form the team, so we look for other runners.

If you are interested let us know as soon as possible.
Further details soon, when we reach the right number

Let us know, Let us know
let us know

mail to [log in to unmask]

ciao