RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2001

From:
Marco de Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marco de Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 18:44:36 +0300
Dear Reagion, I am not talking as former Netcom and I don't want to go into
details,concerning my past experience as Netcom.I only want to share the
problem with Davide,concerning lack of Antennae in the South,that was
exactely the same problem of 3 years ago,WHICH DOESN'T MEAN that those
existing Antennae are not alive!

And in this respect I want to add one more things which was not mentioned by
Francesco and which arises form my past experience as Socrates Promoter:
besides the wonderful SUs (I don't need to add anything since it is clear
that in Italy some of the best SUs take place every year) I could see that
some step were done (to refer at Davide's sentence) <<to bring Europe to the
South>>, BECAUSE IN A REALITY AS THE ONE OF SALERNO, AFTER LOTS OF EFFORTS
AN OFFICE WAS PROVIDED TO AEGEE, TO COORDINATE OUTGOING AND INCOMING ERASMUS
STUDENTS AND A SUCCESSFUL SOCRATES ACTION WEEK HAS BEEN ORGANIZED, PROOVING
THAT WITH AEGEE LOTS OF STUDENTS GET INTO THE EUROPEAN WORLD THANX TO AEGEE!

I dont' want to complain with anybody, but I simply want to say, on personal
behalf, that as 3 years ago some side of the Network were active working
(organizing up to 2 events per year) there was lack of coordination among
them.
And still, although the coordination and constant information is missing
form this side of the Network (and I'd say that it concerns the south, as
some part of the north of the Region: what about BOLOGNA,PISA,VERONA?) there
are at least "facts" rahter than "words" going on...lets organize more RM in
the south, as the one in SOnnino, perhaps new contacts will be established
and a better Network coordination will start.
At least, dear Francesco and Davide, lets discuss in a constructive
way,shouting is useless.

Regards,

Marco De Bonis
+39-339-3161815