RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2000

From:
Ernesto Monacelli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ernesto Monacelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:04:30 +0100
Hi Mauro,
which price the ticket will have?

Ernesto

-----Messaggio Originale-----
Da: Mauro Schiavon/AEGEE/FR <[log in to unmask]>
A: <[log in to unmask]>
Data invio: lunedě 24 gennaio 2000 11.01
Oggetto: [MISC-REG-L] +URG URG+ Urgent request to Italian antennae

Dear friends,

we are in contact with MALEV airlines and trying to get cheap air fares
for the PM in Skpoje.
For this reason we have to know the approximate number of people from your
antenna who intend to participate to the statutory meeting.
I also need to know how they (you) plan to reach Macedonia.

MALEV (Hungarian Airlines) have connections to Milano Malpensa and Roma
Fiumicino.
The flight will be MPX-Budapest-Skopje or FCO-Budapest-Skopje.

Please inform me before tomorrow evening so that I can send these info to
to our contact in MALEV and get the offer.

Looking forward to your reply.

Mauro

**
Mauro Schiavon