RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
anita duvnjak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
anita duvnjak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 06:25:45 -0800
Well, well, well ….

What are we, funny folks from AEGEE Zagreb supposed to tell you to convince you to participate in OUR new Year event and not in some other?

What, but what?
Hmmmmmm……….. we think that every resonable citizen of this big Europe of ours should indulge themselves sometimes.

Why be satisfied with a piece of bread when you can have a nice and inviting glamurous cream cake?

You know what they say……... what you do on the first day of the year is what you'll do all the way till December next :o)
Trust us, as WE KNOW. We know as we have experianced it many times and in the last years almost one thousand people from all over the place had the chance to enjoy what we do here in our Zagreb for the New Year.

So, after you have read the previous lines can you imagine your beginning, your New Year, your celebration NOT in Zagreb????
No way!
No, don't, …. don't do that to yourself;

Dear friends, you ALL deserve a chance, you all deserve a good start, a new start and a fresh start. Yes, yes, yes !!!!!
Remember that there is a New Year in Zagreb for each one of you, so

QUIT HIBERNATION AND JOIN THE HAPPY NATION !!!!!!!

Click..
http://karl.aegee.rwth-aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv?OpenForm&ParentUNID=9D881F41E6DB46C7C1256DD1007585BF