RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2007

A. V.
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:39:37 +0200
Hi there!
I have one question: this event has a manager very expert in financial management and FR (and not just), but 2 out of 3 other trainers in their "Salto" profile have indicate NONE or "a bit" of experience in FR and financial management.
Usually PM of an event is not doing also trainings, so my question: what could an AEGEE member learn out of this event? Or maybe there will be other trainers expert in FR, not indicated in the website? http://www.aegee-academy.org/es/page.php?id=174
Ciao
     Antonio