RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2003

From:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:43:59 +0100
Hello everyone,
Just to remind you: the deadline to send me your applications for the
Training for Trainers organized by the Council of Europe is 1st of March!
Please find below very short info again :)
Before however, one short note: please mind that the applications to
Council of Europe Training Courses can be sent ONLY through AEGEE-Europe.
AEGEE-Europe is the "sending organisation", not any AEGEE-Local, which is
why I would like to remind you that if/when you wish to apply to any of
these CoE events, you cannot send it yourself, also the reason for which
the Support letter requested must be from AEGEE-Europe!
Thanks for keeping it in mind :)
---------------------
Training For Trainers
1 - 12 July 2003, European Youth Centre Strasbourg
Deadline to send me your applications: 1st of March
The main aim of this course is to enable participants - within the
framework of their youth organisation or associations - to competently
prepare, run and evaluate training and other educational activities with
an international and intercultural dimension.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!
yours,
Sena

Francesca Fedrizzi
...if you know what i know, you know what i mean...