RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2000

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:30:46 +0200
Dear Friends I'M VERY SORRY!!!

I didn't think that my words caused such big discussion.

Forgive me please Marcus, few days ago I was looking the Agora Booklet and
I didn't see the Enrico's name, that's why I wanted to announce to the
Region his decision to candidate.
It wasn't my intention to say: vote for him because he's italian, I just
wanted to communicate his decision to people that for sure know him better,
the Region Locals.

Maybe you are right, we (especially in Italy) suffer an inferiority complex.

Thanks also for the long list of people from the MISC involved in AEGEE
Europe, I have to say that you forgot..... Enrico (I'm sorry...), in this
list, if I remember good he was elected in Utrecht vicechairman, and he
also was member of the Members Commission.
Never mind, with my previous mail I even wanted to stimulate the MISC
people to candidate themselve to AEGEE Europe. We need costantly new active
people.

I wish good luck to all Chairman candidates..., where ever they come from.

Ciao.

AEGEE VENEZIA, TREVISO & AEGEE WORKING GROUP BOBIGOSA
KINDLY INVITE YOU TO THE POST AGORA NOVEMBER 2000
DAVIDE CALENDA
-Treasurer of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer AEGEE WG Bobigosa

AEGEE VENEZIA URL: