RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2000

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:07:03 +0100
Hi dear friends of the Region,
a new year will start very soon, and many Events are already planned for
the next months.

I'd like to start with all Locals that are planning to organize an EVENT
from Genuary till June a real COORDINATION.
Send me please the DATES of your future Events or at least the PERIOD you
want to have it.
In this way I'll try to avoid the case that 2 or more Event will take place
in the same dates in our Region.
This Coordination it'll be very IMPORTANT, do you like to see many
participants to your EVENT???? If yes try to choose the best PERIOD, send
me your PLANS!!!!!
Are you lazy to do it??? I don't think so!
Some Events are impossible to coordinate, we can't postpone a New Year
Event or a Carnival Event, but if it'll possible to find the best SOLUTION
we'll do it together!!!

Send me your mails as soon as possible, even if you don't know perfectly
the DATES, at least you should know the PERIOD more or less!!!

Bye bye.
DAVIDE CALENDA

-NETWORK COMMISSIONER Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina
-TREASURER of AEGEE Venezia
-TREASURER Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

AEGEE VENEZIA URL:
http://aegee.interfree.it
AEGEE WG BOBIGOSA URL:
http://members.xoom.it/bobigosa