RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2006

From:
AEGEE MESSINA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE MESSINA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 04:56:21 +0000
Aegee Avellino-Benevento and Messina Travel Summer University “4 regions 4
fun” has free places. The TSU will take place from 29th August to 11th
September. The TSU will start in Messina and end near Salerno.
All the information on how to reach messina at www.aegeemessina.it
If interested write to [log in to unmask]

Apply only if you already find a way on how to arrive here, and if you are
really sure to participate in our Summer University, because confirmation
is required quite immediately in case we would accept you.

If you want to apply please fill in the following data
Name and Surname:
Mobile number:
Aegee home local:
Date and Place of birth:
Nationality:
E-mail:
Passport No (just if you need a visa to enter in Italy, if you do not need
a visa specify it):
Sex:
Address and City:
AEGEE member since:
Function(s) in aegee and attended events:
Please attach a card photo of you (a photo like the one in your passport,
just for Students Residence registration, we are a little bit in a
hurry).Also normal FRONT, OPEN EYES photo could be ok (we will resize and
cut it for you).

Best Regards
TSU Coordination Team
E-mail: [log in to unmask] Web: www.aegeemessina.it