RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2005

From:
AEGEE Trieste <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 15:29:26 +0200
AEGEE Trieste wants you!!

Do you have any program for the 27th-29th of May??

Aegee Trieste’s organising for you a LTC in Prosecco (not the wine but the
venue!!)

Did you become a member just for SU and want to discover what is Aegee and all
the opportunities this association offers?
Or are you a board member interested in Aegee structure, PR&FR, youth program
and how to organise an amazing SU?
Or you just want to come to discover our city in the middle of the Rainbow-
region with many other friends?

Don’t miss this event!!

We will be waiting for you from Friday evening for the welcome party.
Then on Saturday we will have the workshops and on Sunday trip in the city
centre and at the seaside!!
But there will be also some surprises...come and check it!

The fee it's 25€ and includes lodging and meals!

so what are you waiting for???

For info and application write to aegeeTrieste at [log in to unmask]
Or call me at the +393491574505

Barbara
President of Aegee-Trieste
A-Team (Aegee Trieste Extreme Amazing Member)