RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2001

From:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:16:25 +0200
 Hi Davide, Hi Antonio, Hi Rainbowists
 > it's the time to make you this question: why no SubCommissioners in the
 > Southern Italy?
 Maybe I can answer your question in this way there isn't a subcomissioner,
 because
 the Southern Italy has only 3 or maybe 4 antennas (BARI, NAPOLI, SALERNO,
 PALERMO),
 against the Northern Italy that fill now I see 15 - 20 Antennas.
 We are very busy, at least for us in Salerno, with our activities within of
 the University and with the Local
 Istitutions. Our job with AEGEE and our availability with ERASMUS Project
 take away to us many time
 and then we don't have many members (active member I mean) that they can
 solve this problem of Sub comissioner.
 Dear Davide we have others interest, for our association AEGEE SALERNO,
 because we want to lead our
 University towards the  European Integration and for to do it we need of
our
 visibility within of University.
 We have obtained a big office after 5 years of working with the
 SOCRATES/ERASMUS OFFICE.
 > Why Southern Italian people are sleeping??? It seems that you are good in
 > making criticism, polemics (against SU selection criterias, against the
 > system...!) but you are lazy to make something constructive.
 No dear Davide we have lost the sleep for  obtain this, and then we 're
 organizing another Summer University
 AEGEE SALERNO with this Summer arrive its 16th consecutive Summer, but
sorry
 AEGEE VENEZIA where is??
 I haven't read AEGEE VENEZIA or AEGEE TREVISO in the booklet of Summer,
with
all my respect toward them and
 naturally all my respect toward you and Michele too!! therefore I'm agree
 with Antonio when he said you have done
 a BIG POLEMIC, when the problem of southern subcomissioner is unreal!!!
 YES! We will do each kind of costructive criticism for the selection SU
 criterias, because for us and maybe for
 the AEGEE people this is a real problem, more important than
subcomissioner,
 I think!! I beleive that after 16 SU and
 5 Socrates Action Week Event and 5 year of working for Erasmus Project, we
 are (AEGEE SALERNO) very active
 dear Davide!!! I challenge whichever, but I don't believe that some Antenna
has this PALMARES!!!
 Always with all my respect and without offend nobody!! It's only for to
 explain why AEGEE SALERNO hasn't done request
 for the NetCom 2 year ago, when Marco De Bonis said us! Our refuse was
 clear, we have others projects to entry within
 the UNIVERSITY and finally we have got it!!
 I hope that you won't bring me rancour, but I remind you that this polemic
 has started from you, I have answered you
 and I explained the position of AEGEE SALERNO. But I want again to remind
 you that we have given, to Net COm, our
 availability for the last RM and I will want, again, to give you our
 availability for the next RM after our Summer naturally!!
 Sorry for my big letter and I wish you good holidays
 and good Summer University
 BYE FRANCESCO
 AEGEE SALERNO's SECRETARY
 +39 - 089 - 79 12 53; +39 - 347 - 9557754
 VIA F. CRISPI, 33 - 84126 -  SALERNO - I