RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2001

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:34:27 +0200
Hi, Pepe sent to me this, I hope somebody subscribed on this list can help
him...

---
Causa:  trasloco da Barcellona a Brescia
Reason: move from Barcelona to Brescia

CERCO: furgone, furgoncino o ampia station-wagon disponibile per il giorno
31.07.2001
WANTED: van or big estate car available for the day 31st of July 2001

OFFRO: pernottamento per x notti precedenti il viaggio per ½  persone qui a
Barcellona + costi di viaggio (autostrada e benzina) del ritorno Barcellona
– Brescia

Offer: accomodation for x nights before the trip for 1 or 2  people here in
Barcelona + to pay complete travel expenses (motorway and petrol) from
Barcelona to Brescia

Interessati contattare lo  0034 + 636 95 10 04 o scrivere al
If interested call  0034 + 636 95 10 04  or mail   [log in to unmask]

Astenersi approfittatori o perditempo.
NO  freeloaders  or time-wasters, please.

Thanks and regards
GIUSEPPE EBRAICO