RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2003

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:48:54 +0200
Dear Friends,

Although I am really tired after a trip to Cagliari which was veeeery
stressing (I run the risk of losing my flight, but at least this time I Have
to thank Alitalia strikes!) I am here to thank AEGEE-Napoli, all the
organising team and all the members, for the week spent with them.

AEGEE-Napoli has shown to be a great Antenna, full of members who are really
motivated and have deeply understood what is AEGEE.

I should thank all of them singularly, because they made me feel each second
of the past week as one of them, at my total ease. This is what I call AEGEE
spirit!

I won't never forget my first "Pizza"...go to Napoli and then you'll find
out that what you called pizza until that moment has nothing to do with the
real pizza...

I will never forget my first Coffee...I do not like very much the taste of
coffee but in Napoli it's great! Please...do not drinka  glass of water
after your coffee ;O)

I would keep on, but it would be a neverending mail...and I have already
written the most important things.

Silvia Baita
AEGEE-Cagliari & AEGEE-Napoli
Subcommissioner RAINBOW-Region