RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:46:18 +0200
My friend Grzegorz from Poland asked me to promote this really important
Internal Education Event.
AEGEE Venezia will reimburse partially the travel costs to its members
prticipating in it, I suggest to all Rainbow Locals to do it...., it's a
Business..., because you'll get back very motivated and expert active AEGEE
members.

Hi all,

Have you ever wondered why at your university some lectures are so
interesting that you are able to wake up 8 in the morning in order to
participate in them ? <:-/

And at the same time there are lectures in which you would never
participate, even if
you were offered a Snickers for free ? ;-)

Have you realised that its mainly up to the person who is doing the
presentation and is able to manipulate with your being curious about
certain things?

Such people are called “good trainers”.

If you want to join to that rare group of people, AEGEE Academy and
AEGEE-Nowy Sacz are preparing special event: Training for Trainers (T4T).
That’s already second edition after the previous one in Maastricht.

What do we offer?

- 5 days of training (10-14 August)
- organised in the building of the BEST business school in Poland WSB-NLU,
equipped
with video-conference tools and multimedia workshop rooms,
- the best and the most famous trainers of the AEGEE-Europe e.g. (in)famous
Andrei
Popescu from AEGEE-Bucaresti, Carlos from CD, etc.
- strategic sponsor of AEGEE-Europe PWC holding workshop about the
presentation skills
- lodging in the new and fresh students dormitory from windows of which you
will have a wonderful view on polish Tatra Mountains

What’s more?

You will have chance to learn about all the mysterious abbreviation used
among internal >education freaks, like: ES, FRES, TE, PRES, ITES. You will
learn how to make use of them and other Internal Education tools.

You will be provided with the overview of the Internal Education in AEGEE,
will finally learn what was the meaning of Bernard Muller, Eric Krier and
others to that branch of our organisation.

With those skills and knowledge you would be even able to train your own
Marines
Squad... but we hope you will use them for the sake of Europe and AEGEE.

Still not satisfied? Need more to be convinced?

Here you go!
After T4T AEGEE-Krakow will provide you with 2 days long guided tour around
south of
Poland. You will have a chance to see Auschwitz, visit 400 years old salt
mine in
Wieliczka, face the face of the White Lady in the main square of Krakow
:-)), and lots
more.

What you need to do?
1. Reserve time in your agendas
2. Pay attention to AEGEE-Event-L for more info
3. Send your mail to [log in to unmask] and ask for more information. As soon as
they are
available you will get them
4. Next week: visit our web page: http://strony.wp.pl/wp/t4t

Hope to meet you all in Nowy Sacz!