RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2001

From:
Puharic Predrag <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Puharic Predrag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 13:49:19 +0100
In the name of AEGEE-Sarajevo I express sincere condolences to our Aegee family of AEGEE Ljubljana, Alses's Family an everyone who knewed him. I newer met him but it still big loss for everyone in Aegee.

Hope that you will find the strenght in you to go further and we're all with you.

Amir Avdagic - President of AEGEE - Sarajevo
Puharic Predrag - PR of AEGEE - Sarajevo

 ============================================================================RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out