RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 03:17:34 +0200
Hi people... I think this is my turn... i have a couple of think to say!

I enjoyed in AEGEE thinking at an association without national level... i
saw it as a large number of person working for the same idea and for a new
Europe: OUR Europe! What's happening? What are we doing? Did we finisched
to care about it? Why is it taking a politically position? Many parts...
people talking under the desk in mysterious way, situations that looks like
plots than a nice way to find a solution? I really don't get what position
aegee is taking in our life!

The only think that i can say is that  if we are able to leave Davide
resign we will be looser!
How we can permit this? How we can give a welcome to new members and
involve them to be active when we are able in this moment only to
demotivate people that work hard for this association till this moment?

Davide has been a great person in aegee... he found out the way to create a
good team in the rainbow, he motivated all of us to work and to enjoy in
aegee, he never finisched to help us in our task and to believe in our work
also at human level!!

Lose Davide means for our network lose more than a person... it will mean
lose a big part of our motivation... ARE U GOING TO PERMIT THIS OR ARE WE
GOING TO START TO ADMIT OUR FAULT??

Sorry for this letter... i'm trying to think to the future of our network!

waiting for reaction...

Francesca

Francesca Fedrizzi
Rainbow sub-netcom team