RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:37:56 +0200
I want to congratulate 4 locals in the Rainbow:
AEGEE Valletta, AEGEE Maribor, AEGEE Ljubljana, and AEGEE Messina.
As you can read below the 3 SUs organized by them offered to host for free
the 3 winners of the QVE essay.
This is another thing that is making me proud to be part of this Region!
Only 5 SUs of the enitire european Network offered this and 3 were Rainbow
SU!!!!!
It's also a nice that one SU is maltese, one slovenian, and one
italian...., it means that we have a lot in common!

THANKS A LOT!!!!

>dear people!
>
>hereby i'd like to thank all aegee locals that offered their help by
accepting the 3 winners of the "quo vadis europe?"-essay contest as
(possible) additional participants.

>unfortunately, it was not very easy to communicate with the winners.
henriette, the coordinator of the contest, asks to excuse the late "thank
you".

>well, the locals that offered their help are:
>
> valletta
> messina
> maribor/ljubljana
> rotterdam
> kobenhavn
>
>and all SUs with free places left.
>(i hope i didn't forget none, if so, i'm really very sorry. contact me and
you will receive a special "thank you"-mail;-) )