RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:10:07 +0200
Ciao dear Rainboists,
finally I had time to check the flight fares to Malta for participating at
the PLANNING MEETING in Valletta, flighing with Air Malta

AND I'M SURPRISED BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLY REALLY CONVENIENT!!!!

From Milano the full fare is about 570.000 Lire (285 Euro taxes included),
but thanks to AEGEE Valletta the discounted fare is.....:
400.000 Lire (200 Euro) plus 50.000 (25 Euro) of taxes.

From Roma is even less: only 350.000 (175 Euro) plus taxes!

Do not hesitate book now (there'll be lot of people travelling on those
dates) maybe is the only one possibility to visit Malta at those prices.

I don't know anything about group discounts so you are invited to book
individually, if I'll know more about it I'll inform you.

See you there.

DAVIDE CALENDA
-SPEAKER of the Network Commission of AEGEE Europe
-Network Commissioner for RAINBOW Region
(Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina)
-Treasurer and Erasmus Responsible of AEGEE Venezia
-Speaker Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org