RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2002

From:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 14:21:38 +0200
PM Cagliari 2002 5-8 September

Hi board members,
                         i have to remind you the PM in Sardinia as a
Statutory Meeting is one of the most important event during the year. DID
YOU MAKE PROMOTION IN YOUR ANTENNAE? DID YOU EXPLAIN TO NEW MEMBERS WHAT'S
A PM? I think this is time to make it!!!!
Don't lose the opportunity to motivate your members and partecipate in the
organization of the bus!! Pm in Sardinia will be a great event organize by
a great staff as AEGEE Cagliari.

Preliminary program:

Who is coming before Wednesday 4th of September can be lodged in the
Student House with a fee of 8 € per night.
Thursday 5th of September we start in the morning with the Pre - Event, the
Conference European Citizen or Citizen of Europe
The conference will finish Friday afternoon; the fee is 25 - 20 € with the
nights of Wednesday and Thursday and the meals included.
Friday evening 6th of September we start with the official program of the
Planning Meeting Action Europe and the fee (30 - 22 €) includes the night
of Friday, Saturday and Sunday and all the meals.
Monday morning, 9th of Setpember, up to 160 people will leave for the Post
Event to stay on the beach.. ops.. well to discover another part of
Sardinia 60 km far from Cagliari, until Thursday the 12th.

if you want to apply...

So if you want to apply to the Preevent the link is:
http://karl.aegee.rwth-
aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv?OpenForm&ParentUNID=CE70186BCD372933C1256BD30070973B
If you want to apply for the PM the link is:
https://www.aegee.uni-karlsruhe.de/~agoraapp/pm0209/ap-assist.php?Action=Add
If you want to apply for the Post Pm the link is:
http://karl.aegee.rwth-aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv?OpenForm&ParentUNID=E2FDB9614E84C0A1C1256BCA003062B7

Contact Aegee-Cagliari STAFF to get alle the info that you need or visit
the web page!!

http://www.aegeecagliari.org/pm2002/

Francesca Fedrizzi
...if you know what i know, you know what i mean...

 ============================================================================RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out