RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2002

From:
Erika Marie Pace <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erika Marie Pace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:31:59 +0000
Hello dear Rainbowists,

it is a pleasure for me to announce the new board of AEGEE-Valletta.  You
are already familiar with some of the names but we also have new recruits on
board!!

So here we are:

President: Erika Marie Pace

Vice President &
International Relations Responsible: Alexianne Galea

Secretary General: Charlene Sciberras

Treasurer: Alistair Zarb

PR & Marketing Responsible: Andre' Borg

Summer University Responsible: Claude Muscat Doublesin

Erasmus Responsible: Pierre Martin

Local Events Responsible: Conrad Chircop

Members Responsible: Alistair DeGaetano

Many of us will be at the Agora in Athens so we are all hoping to meet many
of you there.  I also would like to remind you that for our 5th Anniversary
and the New Year, we are organising our First Winter Event: 'Starring
Malta'. Be part of our New Year's Celebrations!! Applications are open till
Sunday 17th November!