RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 01:48:54 +0100
Hi dears,
this will be my last Monthly Report as Network Commissioner of the Rainbow
Region, actually my mandate will finish the end of this month in Athina,
that's why I hope that some of you could be interested to read my reports,
and think that behind my words a team of people was working enthusiastically.

1- RM in Torino preparation
2- informal SubCommies meeting in Firenze
3- New Antennae, Contact Antennae, Contacts, and deletion-downgration proposals
4- Local Training Courses in Trebnje, Maribor, and Frienze
5- AEGEE meets EPSA

1- RM in Torino preparation,
we are still working on the RM you can still apply to [log in to unmask]
but not many places are left..., so hurry up!

2- informal SubCommies meeting in Firenze
during the AEGEE Firenze anniversary event a SubCommies took place there,
it was discussed mainly the RM programme.

3- New Antennae, Contact Antennae, and Contacts and deletion-downgration
proposals
probably there'll be some new locals in the Rainbow: AEGEE Modena, AEGEE
Padova, and maybe AEGEE Avellino/Benevento. The following Contact Antennae
will be probably upgraded  to the Antennae status after they organized
their first european events: AEGEE Tuzla, Cosenza, Messina, Teramo, and
Termoli. The NetCom team (Fabrizio and Giselle) has started new action in
order to check the possibility of creating new Contacts in Macerata and
Chieti. The team has also proposed the deletion of AEGEE Perugia, no
membership fees payed, no activity, and the downgration of AEGEE Split, no
memberhip fees payed.

4- Local Training Courses in Trebnje, Maribor, and Firenze
AEGEE Ljubljana and Sasa organized a motivation weekend in Trebnje with
participants also from AEGEE Zagreb. AEGEE Maribor and Tamara organized a
LTC as well as Giselle and AEGEE Firenze did.

5- AEGEE meets EPSA
Giselle was the AEGEE Europe envoy of the EPSA meeting in Firenze. She had
the chance to present our association to the EPSA, the pharmacy students
association.

That's all for now and... for ever!
I promise to greet you better in a next farewell mail....

Bye.