RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2003

From:
Francesco Belotti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesco Belotti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 09:50:59 +0000
The 24th and 25th of May AEGEE-Brescia is glad to invite you to the

ERASMUS WEEKEND

Two days together with the ERASMUS students of our university, as well as
new AEGEE-Brescia members, to know better each other, with a funny
atmosphere among a fascinating natural environment like the Adamello
National Park.

The excursion offers you a visit to the Natural Park of Rupestrian Figures,
a dinner, an overnight stay, a breakfast, a visit to the Adamello National
Park and a picnic. The fee is only 32 Euro.

We are waiting for you to spend together a different week-end, say goodbye
to the ERASMUS students which are about to leave us and to spread all AEGEE
spirit among the new members.

Programme:

Saturday - 24th of May

9.00: meeting point at AEGEE office (via Valotti, 3 - Brescia)

9.30: departure

11.00: guided visit to the Natural Park of Rupestrian Figures in Valcamonica
valley

13.00: picnic (not included in the fee, do by yourself)

Afternoon together with AEGEE-Ferrara (other 50 people!!!)

19.30: arrival to the site of Adamello National Park (Vezza d’Oglio)

20.30: dinner in an arranged restaurant (included)

22.00: night in the town of Ponte di Legno-Tonale

Sunday - 25th of May

Ore 8.00: wake-up and breakfast (included)

9.00: guided excursion to Adamello National Park

12.00: picnic (included)

Back to the site, packing up the bags and return.

Once in the city, if you like to stay again in our company, we can have a
pizza all together!

TO APPLY FOR THIS EVENT FOLLOW THIS LINK:

http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/aaab00054eebb792c12567ec0061ae33/ecb70e4deb3ebcfcc1256d1100612087?OpenDocument

OR SEND EMAIL A.S.A.P. TO

CESARE LANZI : [log in to unmask]