RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2000

From:
Stefano Dabizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stefano Dabizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:42:07 PDT
Hi all,
why are you against this kind of event...
I know it's expensive to be an aegee event, but did you try to rent a
sailboat ??
It's not so cheap...
By the Way...If you will organize a new event like this...let me
think...after 2nd of August...I'll aplly for sure !!

Greetings from Firenze to all the Region,
Stefanochek