RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2000

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 05:54:17 +0200
Ok my friends it's the time to correct the STARTING DATE of the Post Agora
Autumn 2000!

Many people wrote us already, they would like to stay in Udine till the
Agora closure time, and also for the final party on sunday night.
According with our friends in Udine we decided to postpone the starting
date of the Post Agora to monday.
On monday morning we'll leave Udine and by train we move to Treviso.

The fee is changed, we decreased the fares for the Eastern participants
(dear Western don't cry please!).

Post Agora FEES:
35 Euro (70.000 Italian Lire) for EU, Malta, CH
32.5 Euro (65.000) for EE, LT, LV, CZ, H, HR, PL, SI
30 Euro (60.000) for BY, MD,  RO, RUS, SK,UA,  AL, BG, BiH, MK, YU, Turkey

This is the new programme:

-MONDAY 6th, morning departure to Treviso by train, sightseeing of the
charming Treviso around the Medieval city centre. World Night Party
-TUESDAY 7th, departure to Venice for a sightseeing of the most famous
monuments of the city. Traditional Venetian Night with liters of spriz and
cubini.
-WEDNESDAY 8th, second Venetian tour: the minor Venice, take look of the
other side of the city. European Night.
-THURSDAY 9th, departure and greetings.

JUST TO REMEMBER:

IMPORTANT FOR APPLICATION:
You can send your APPLICATIONS using the FORM already included in the Agora
application form, fill the part reserved to the Post Agora
(http://www.uniud.it/~aegee_ud/aegee.html).
In order to avoid any difficult selections we consider such APPLICATIONS as
RESERVATIONS, to confirm them you must REGISTER at the POST AGORA DESK in
Udine untill friday 3rd. If there are still places it'll be possible to
register also on saturday and sunday.
The people who APPLIED for the Post Agora but didn't REGISTER before friday
evening will be delete from the RESERVATIONS LIST.
If more than 90 persons are in the RESERVATIONS LIST the priority will be
given to the people who sent the application sooner.

We aspected to have many people so try to send your applications as soon as
you decide to come, but please don't fill the Post Agora Application if are
not sure to come!!!

For further informations write to: [log in to unmask]

See also the AEGEE Venezia web site: http://aegee.interfree.it

Bye bye

AEGEE VENEZIA, TREVISO & AEGEE WORKING GROUP BOBIGOSA
KINDLY INVITE YOU TO THE POST AGORA NOVEMBER 2000
DAVIDE CALENDA
-Treasurer of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer AEGEE WG BoBiGoSa

AEGEE VENEZIA URL: