RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2005

From:
MaRiNo Bresciani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MaRiNo Bresciani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:14:19 +0200
Hi Rainbowists,

I forward you this email from AEGEE-Lublin; the SUPS is starting on
September 25th and will last till October 3rd.

By the way, I would like to add that it's actually NOT neede to be an
Italian in order to be elegible of the travel reinboursements.
Participants living in close countries and "starting officially the
trip from Italy" are fine as well.

Greets and good night!

MaRiNo