RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2000

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:12:07 +0200
From:
Aegee Udine <[log in to unmask]>
Hi dear Roberto,
I really thank you for your hospitality. Actually, you can understand that we are very busy during these days. I know that there are many things to agree each others, for example the new Netcom, since I read that Ivana is candidating for the CD. If someone of us will be free, or better, not too busy, we will try to be there.
Otherwise, see you in Udine.
Bye,
Pierluigi
President of AEGEE Udine