RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2000

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:35:18 +0100
Ok this is the last mail for today!!!

I'd like to organize 2 Regional Meetings, 1 before the PM in Katowicze
(March) and 1 before the next Agora (May).

A Regional Meeting is an Event with a duration of 2-4 days where it's
possible to discuss the problems inside our Region, coordinate better our
Locals for Fund Raising, Common Events and SU, looking for common
strategies (as flight discounts). A RM is also a perfect place for an
INTERNAL EDUCATION on one ore more fields, like: how to use LAMA for the SU
applications (this year we should use the CSN code printed on the new
membership cards), how to make a good Fund Raising, and also to understand
better the European Level of the Association: CD in Brussels, Commissions,
Projects and so on.
And also have fun together!!!

I received many requests to organize a RM but no one is sure so please mail
me and tell me that YOU WANT TO ORGANIZE A RM IN YOUR NICE LOCAL.

Organize a RM it's easy, you should provide just for the lodging places,
some meals, and a big room for the works.
I have to coordinate RM contents as the Network Commissioner.

Which are the advantages:
-with not so many energies you can organize a prestigiuos Event,
-almost all of your members can participate to the RM and become
potentially active members more involved in your Local activities,
-feel that your Antenna will be the Center for whole Region for at least an
Event.

If you already decide to organize a beautiful RM please write me immediatly.

Bye bye.

DAVIDE CALENDA

-NETWORK COMMISSIONER Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina
-TREASURER of AEGEE Venezia
-TREASURER Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

AEGEE VENEZIA URL:
http://aegee.interfree.it
AEGEE WG BOBIGOSA URL:
http://members.xoom.it/bobigosa