RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 02:04:42 +0100
Hi dear AEGEE people,
AEGEE Venezia is asking help to everybody!

We have a great chance to administrate exclusively a Student Residence in
Venice, we'll organize cultural activities, and also managing practically
the house.
The Institution for the Student Rights asked our collaboration, but we are
quiet unexperct on this field...., we need to learn also from other
experiences.
So I'm asking to all AEGEE LOCALS, do you make SIMILAR activities? If yes
may you contact us SOON!
All the people that will contribute to this activity will win a free
weekend in our (hopefully) future Student Residence!

Thanks a lot, bye bye.

P.S. if your AEGEE Antenna is not doing such activity may you give us the
contact data of another association that is doing something like that.