RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2002

From:
"Chiara B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chiara B.
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 02:20:03 +0200
Hi dear Rainbowists!

Agora is approaching, I hope all the Locals already received the Agora booklet and that delegates are going to make a good use of that to prepare for the Agora!
Still there are few rules that had not been included in the booklet and that have been spread among AGORA-L by the Chair.
As SubCommissioner, responsible for Statutory Meetings together with Tamara from AEGEE-Maribor, I tought of better re-post an extract of that e-mail also to RAINBOW-L as I saw not all delgates are yet subscribed to AGORA-L

What is this about? Just few simple rules for the presentation that Locals are planning to do at the Agora (for all those who doesn't know: during the plenary session, there's alway a frame in which Locals have the chance to make a presentation to promote their future events/activities in front of the Agora)
The pourpose of these little rules is to limit too long and too "complex" presentation, specially those supported by .ppt and audio, in order to give an equal chance to every local and in order to avoid waste of time that during Agora is never so much!;-)

You have been given a chance to promote your future events and sticking to these simple rules will help you not to fail in the presentation because of cuts or technical problems!
Good luck!
Chiara Benetazzo

AEGEE-Treviso
ABC team