RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 20:17:00 +0200
Only a quick reply to Antonio:

>Please keep in mind:
>- you cannot know from the beginning WHO will be active in your antena
>after a SU, could be everyone...

Yes but you know WHO won't be active for sure, and at least you can see WHO
is more motivated to become active

>- this sounds like a attempt to organize SU for board-friends and not
>for unknown participants, and this is not the aim of SU-project...

For me this sounds as an invitation to use the SU Project as a tool for
growing up AEGEE active members, we all know that reccomandation mails are
unofficially sent anyway.

>- every organizer has the right to select who want: there's no need to
>give hints to him !

Every organizers have the rights to ask for hints and suggestions.

I fully agree with David's idea, and I hope also that all SU organizers
won't "forget" to organize an AEGEE Basic course during their SUs, as the
rule says.

Bye bye.