RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2003

From:
Nicola Rega <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicola Rega <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 22:28:38 +0200
  Hi all!

I  just  want  to say thanks to all the marvellous people I met at the
Regional Meeting in Rijeka.

Thanks AEGEE-Rijka for the perfect organization.

Thanks  to  Luca for the brilliant intuition in choosing the place for
this RM.

Thanks  to  Rainbow  Team: Alice, Anita & Valentina. It was your first
experience as tutor in a RM and your job was excellent!
Thanks  to  the  CD  Members  for  coming  to our wonderful Region. In
particular  thanks to Eric, who survived to thousands of adventures in
reaching the RM.
And  thanks also to Diana and Mariann, who didn't had enough of me and
decided to spend 5 more days with me in this wonderful Region.

Last, but not least, thanks to all participants! Staying with you gave
my  the  strength and the happiness (in one word, the serenity) that I
was missing...

C U soon!

Rainbowistly yours,

 Nicola