RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2003

From:
anita duvnjak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
anita duvnjak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:32:49 -0800
Ciaos!

How are you all?

I'd like to thank everybody who participated in RM in Rijeka.. for me it was my first Rainbow event and it was great, beautiful weekend..

Big thanks to Anita, Zlatan, Tanja, Maja, Suzi and other members of Aegee Rijeka for their superb logistic back-up..

Luca, Davide is was so nice finally meeting you, Nicola it was a great pleasure working with you-I hope we'll do it again someday.. girls.. Alice and Valentina.. you are just great..

Diana, Mariann and Eric it was so nice having you there..

At last but not least, the participants.. thank you all for coming, thank you for being there..

Big kiss from at the moment rainy Zagreb!

Anita Duvnjak

PR Aegee Zagreb