RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2003

From:
"Shytou, Risana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shytou, Risana
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 18:43:02 +0200
Hello dear Rainbow people!

Firstly let me greet you with LTC you had in Bologna and great spirit you
share in your region!

Second, now you have a chance to see how it works in Spirit ; )

We're preparing very special event named BUD'MO...

Just have a look at the program:

20th  arrival day with pub crawling

21st       KYIV : lecture on Ukrainians, city tour, Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra
museum, welcome party

22nd       Kyiv: intro into Ukrainian language, Chornobyl museum, city rally
game, some free time, Ukrainian style party

23rd       Kyiv: interactive class on Ukrainian traditions, WW2 museum, some
free time, packing and departure for Lviv

24th        Lviv: city tour, open air museum shevchenkivsky gaj, "high
castle", departure for Ivano-Frankivsk

25th        Ivano-Frankivsk, Carpathian Mountains sight seeing of
Iv-Frankivsk, visit to typical Ukrainian village, market place, some
activities (not yet to be disclosed: ) rocks and mountains

26th       Carpathian Mountains, departure for Kamyanets Podilsky

27th       Kamyanets Podilsky city-fortress departure for Odessa

28th       Odessa city tour, museums and opera

29th      excursion to catacombs + beach

30st      Turkish fortress + beach departure for Crimea

1st         Bakhchisarai: khan palace, church in the rocks, old abandoned
city, ancient well

2nd        beach

3rd        Kyiv: museums, boat trip and EUROPEAN NIGHT!!!

Apply at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or at "eventually" of
www.aegee.org

And few practical points: The fee is 145 euro, which includes ALL
excursions, lodging, main transportation in cities, bus, breakfast and
dinner each day :-) We'll travel by our own bus, which means that during the
trip we'll have an opportunity to become cloze friends and....there will be
no need to think where to leave our stuff We'll stay in the bus only for 4
nights, and we'll have some drinks with us to make life even more fun : )

 Deadline is June 7th!!!

 On behalf of organizing team : )

Namely AEGEE Odessa, AEGEE Zaporizhia, AEGEE Ivano-Frankivsk, Spirit Netcom
team

Risana