RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2003

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 06:03:37 -0700
Dear friends,

As you already know, there is another great European School 1 coming
soon,
and now - just three days before the deadline – I would like to tell
you a
bit more about what will happen there, besides the fact that it will
take
place in the fantastic city of Istanbul, between 20-28 September
2003!!!

You will be trained on topics that are of most help in your AEGEE life
as
well as for your personal development:
-> project management, presentation skills, public relations, fund
raising
and budgeting, motivation techniques, intercultural communication,
conflict
management, IT, European Institutions, AEGEE structures – just to name
few of them.

This will be done through the most diverse methods that -  after many
analyses and past experiences -  seem to serve AEGEE needs in the best
way:
lectures, workshops, group discussions, presentations, and a very
strong
and well-developed practical casework (simulation of various AEGEE
situations)
Of course, as all these will happen in the beautiful setting of
Istanbul,
you will also get the chance to discover the city!

But who is going to do all these for you???
AEGEE-Istanbul is already working hard and arranging the best
conditions
for you - the team is represented by Burcu EROL, the local coordinator.
The AEGEE-Academy will provide you with an optimal combination of
experienced and fresh trainers, so you can take the best from each of
these
(in)famous people :-)

Tine BADER - former Speaker of the Netcom and President AEGEE-Passau,
David BARCO - Netcom for Far-West, Academy board member,
Koen BERDEN - former Chair of the Agoras and PMs, and too many others
;)
Karin BIEMANS - former Netcom for Far West and Treasurer of the
Academy,
Elena CONSTANTIN - PRWG board member, President of AEGEE-Sibiu,
Paul HOOGSTRATEN - former president of AEGEE-Enschede, Academy member,
Izabela JURCZIK - member of the Academy, former Vice-President
AEGEE-Gdansk,
Onur METIN - PRWG board member, founder and former President
AEGEE-Eskisehir
Can UZ - Netcom for Balkania region,former Vice President AEGEE-Ankara
And me :-)

(I have mentioned only a FEW facts from their AEGEE background, they
have
all done so many other things that it would get this email too long,
but
this was just to give you now an idea of their high experience in both
local and European level... ;-))

Should you need more details about all these you can find on the
European
School 1 Istanbul website, or do not hesitate to contact me.
www.aegee.org/academy/es-istanbul.

To apply, go to the same website, click on APPLY and submit your
form!!!
Deadline – 22 July 2003, 23.59 pm :-)))

Looking forward to hearing from you,
All the best
Sena

ES Istanbul Manager

- - - - - -
"We didn't know it was impossible... so we did it!" (W. Churchil)

Sena LATIF
Vice-President AEGEE-Europe
Director for Human Resources

www.aegee.org
15, Rue Nestor de Tière, B-1030 Bruxelles
Tel: +32-2-245 23 00
Fax: +32-2-245 62 60
Mob: +32-476 308 067 (Belgium)
     +40-723 603 444 (Romania)