RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2003

From:
Claremont Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:42:17 -0700
Dear friends of the last unfogettable RM in Rijeka,

a new bright RM is starting in Salerno these days but I know that you are all still dreaming our crazy days in Rijeka
..SO..with the big help of our Alberto Miotti, finally you can find in net the amazing pictures of those days...all for you Rainbow friends!!

The link:

http://members.xoom.it/aegeetrieste

and click on RM Rijeka 2003...if you like..you can see also the first pictures of our Summer University in Trieste.

We wish you a great event AEGEE-Salerno!

Hope to see you all in Zaragoza!

Ciao, Flavio
AEGEE-Trieste