RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
giuseppe nardone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
giuseppe nardone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:06:40 +0000
...but very very special.

Dear AEGEE-people,
we would like to thank heartfully the very very special President of our
last Local Agorà, who helped us settling any possible problem, be they big
or small, that might have arisen during our election.

Reportedly, the President of the Juridical Commission of AEGEE-Europe took
part in our local Agora and was a strong guide and an unquestionable
reference point for everyone; should we also add that he was a special guest
during our Sumer University, who made it thrilling and full of intense
moments?

Therefore: thanks, really our "thank you"s go to AMEDEO FERRARA, who besides
an important person in AEGEE, is also a friend of us all here in Termoli.

With sincere emotion
Giuseppe
President AEGEE-Termoli