RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
Riccardo Caiazza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Riccardo Caiazza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:19:58 +0100
Hi everybody!
I'm sorry if i send you this message a little bit in late.Anyway,i'm
very proud to present you the new board
of Aegee Roma. We are a very young group as for our experience in
Aegee,practically all of us are members
for some months,but we are really motivated and by now we are organizing
many things,as local activities,
the new year event and so on.
of course we always wait for you visiting us in Roma!
So, here you are the new board!!

President : Luca Pucci

Vice-president & cultural responsible : Dino Margiotta

Vice-president : Giulio Depino

Treasurer : Fabio Giuseppone

Secretary : Riccardo Caiazza

Erasmus responsible : Christopher Lassenberger

IT responsible : Federico Carbonetti

PR responsible : Stefano Piantanida

There are also two advisors :
Stefano Mancuso
Andrea Mercurio

I hope during this year that is expected to be very intense and with
many satisfactions for our Antenna,
we'll have the opportunity to meet each other as often as possible and
to have a good cooperation.
I send you all my best regards!
the new secretary
Riccardo Caiazza