RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:27:59 +0100
RAINBOW REGION  -  OCTOBER 2003 ACTIVITY REPORT

1. "Gazelle" Project: postponed
2. Agora in Zaragoza: RM and internal meeting
3. New Team in progress
4. Contacts

1. "Gazelle" Project: postponed
Quite hard work with AEGEE-Firenze for fixing the final dates of the TC.
After the rejection of the application to the Youth Program, all the
effort are focused on FR. Next dates will be probably in Spring, but we
will inform the Network and the Region. Fabrizio Fantini, "Gazelle"
Manager, is working hard.

2. Agora in Zaragoza: RM and internal meeting
We had the most populated RM of the Agora. There were people from
everywhere in the Region, and we had a presentation of each local and of
each future activity planned. Then a discussion about "leisure or
serious events?" and then a presentation of each candidate present
there. Useful and nice, a great way for discovering again the Region.
Then there was even the internal meeting of the Rainbow Region, that was
very hot, with long discussion about the limits and the bad aspects of
our work. Cause even from the harshest comparisons it's possible to get
improvements.

3. New Team in progress
I was elected again Network Commissioner for the Rainbow Region. I would
like first of all to thank the Agora for this great honour I got again.
Then... let's go to work again. In these days I'm busy in structuring
again a Rainbow Team, with new and old friends. There will be changes
and differences cause one whole year means a lot of thins learnt.

4. Contacts
Let's go, as it is requested and useful, with the monthly overview of
the Contacts of the Rainbow Region.

Banja Luka:   their situation is not good. They are not active, but we
hope to conquer them again with a NetCom Trip by Vesna Simonovic.   :-(

Lecce:  the situation, after the RM, is good. The Contact person,
Giuseppe, is very motivated, and the possibilities of signing in Skopje
seem realistic.   :-)

Parma:  their situation is not really good, but recently there was a
reaction. We count on taking a good contact with them in this semester
in the way to avoid to delete them in Skopje.   :-(

Some great possibilities are in Forlė (Italy) and in Zenica (Bosnia),
where there are good possibilities for new Contacts.

That's all for now.

See you!

Luca

Luca FALCONE