RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:46:59 +0200
EUROPEAN IDENTITY . does this mean anything to YOU??
Would you like to have a voice in whether there is a European Identity as such existing?

Do you want to be part of the project influencing the identity building process in Europe after the accession next year?

Do you want to help raise awareness about the identity in Europe?

Are you interested in analyzing the media influences on this process?

Are you a higher education student in Europe?

R U participating in any of the projects that are currently running in AEGEE?

Do you feel motivated enough to be part of a project team?

Well . quickly consider all the answers to the above-mentioned questions. Then if you seem interested in joining a new project team for next year`s year-plan project concerning the EUROPEAN IDENTITY, just let me know. I`m still looking for enthusiastic people to realize all those creative ideas that we have collected in the past few months.

The timeframe for the project is next year: 2004.

The target group is just the usual: higher education students.

The main aim idea is to have this time different activities. Instead of only conferences and debates we are planning to organize a movie festival, a photo exhibition, Media School, a theatre event, and many other culture-related, creative events in which YOU will also have the chance to express yourself.

The following positions are currently open to form an efficient team:

-          Main co-ordinator

-          PR responsible

-          FR and lobbying responsible

-          IT responsible

-          Conferences responsible (mainly responsible for the HRWG conferences but also for the opening and final conference of the project)

-          Projects responsible (the person who is supposed to be in contact with the other possible year-plan topic projects for the results)

So what I`m currently looking for is people who:

-          are motivated to work in an international project team

-          can commit themselves for at least a year to work on the next year`s year-plan project

-          have experience in one of the above-mentioned fields

Please note that the deadline for the applications is 11 November 2003, as there is a European Commission application deadline on 14 November, and I would like the new team already to hand in the next application.

So .  EUROPEAN IDENTITY is awaiting you!

And . I`m waiting for your applications.

And of course . just as always . don`t hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

ANIKO