RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2004

From:
Marino Bresciani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:43:30 +0100
Hello Rainbow ppl!

As you know, the spring agora is getting closer and closer; and of course
almost everybody of you is thinking about how to reach Ohrid in the cheapest
and safest way. Well, especially for the ppl living in Italy, a optimal way
to go to the FYROM should be passing through Bari.

In fact, our beautiful city, also well know as the city "where east meets
west", is very well connected with Albania, there are ferry boats leaving
every day from Bari to Dures, and also the low fare company VolareWeb, has
established a connection between Bari and Tirana, at a very cheap price:
less the 90 euro for a round trip travel, all inclusive!!

For this reason, I write to advise you that AEGEE-Bari will be proud to
support as much as possible all the ppl that will decide to come, stop and
spend some very pleasant time in our wonderful city and enjoy our real
mediterranean spirit! Nevertheless, we can provide you a good discount at
the youth hostel. :)

So, if you're interested, feel free to contact me via mail:

Hoping to see you in Bari, you'll always be welcome!

MaRiNo Bresciani