RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2005

From:
AEGEE Zagreb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE Zagreb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 02:04:50 +0100
Dear Rainbowers!

Holiday season is just around the bend. Sure, buying presents,
Christmas crowds, and the incessant pressure to spend spend spend can
be a drag for most of us and we all sometimes wish Xmas was once every
two years rather than every December. However, we in AEGEE-Zagreb
still believe it's a special time of year and now we want to share the
pre-Xmas Zagreb buzz with you!!!

Yes, AEGEE-Zagreb has a new board and we are determined to put our
antenna back on the map where it belongs. To celebrate the new
kick-off, and share the special feel of our city in December, we are
organizing a four day celebration event called "Santa Claus is coming
to Zagreb" - four days crammed with sightseeing, activities, good
times and adventures in our lovely capital. All you need to know for
now is here:

http://karl.aegee.rwth-aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ID/ZAG0512SANB?Open

Who knows, with little luck we might even get some early snow!

And remember, if you decide to apply, and we can only wonder why you
wouldn't apply for the hottest winter event in the region, please send
a MOTIVATION LETTER! Come on, give us your best and try knock us off
our feet! :)

In addition to the info on the event URL, for any questions feel free
to ask on [log in to unmask]

Ho, ho, ho ;)

Filip Galetic
PR Director