RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2005

From:
Aegee Zagreb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aegee Zagreb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:21:09 +0000
Dear fellow Rainbowers,

as you may have noticed in the announcement of AEGEE-Zagreb's advent event
in December, there has been a change of the board in our spunky antenna. Why
do I say spunky? Well, as you also may have noticed our antenna hasn't been
terribly active in the past year or so, 2005 was the first year in a long
time we didn't have a SU here. Also, after a long time there was no
Europe-wide famous Zagreb New Year celebration.

So, I mention spunk, because the new board: Iskra, Andrea, Nikolina,
Dalibor, yours truly, along with members old and new are determined to
breathe new life into our local, with the help of our strong motivation and
great new ideas. We hope npt only to breathe life into it but have this
antenna jumping, dancing, sommersaulting, breakdancing, flipping, slapping,
flapping, and just generally kicking ass! :)

Our creative juices are spurting from us already and we are putting together
a lovely new event which I mentioned couple of messages earlier. If you
still don't know what it's about, go straight to:

http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/ID/ZAG0512SANB

But more importantly, I send you the new board in place, so check out who
does what and how to reach them in the document in the attachement.

Friends, there is a long and winding road ahead of us here in Zagreb, and
sparkled with many obstacles that's for sure, but we are convinced that
learning from mistakes is the best and only way, so see you on that road and
do say hi! :)

Rainbow-ly yours,
Filip Galetic
PR Director